HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is used in the creation of web pages and other types of documents viewable in a browser. HTML is an international standard whose specifications are maintained by the World Wide Web Consortium. The current version of HTML is HTML 4.01, but the HTML5 specification is in development.
Documentation about HTML
- Introduction to HTML
- The page provides basic information on syntax and semantics of an HTML page (document). This will provide basic information required to develop HTML documents
- HTML element reference
- Get details about each element supported by different browsers.
- HTML attributes list
- See all attributes and what elements they are associated with.
- Learn about the new HTML5 APIs and elements along with their support.
- Bad copy-pasting habits
- Web technologies are very often learned by viewing sources of other pages and copy-pasting. However, this often means that bad habits perpetuate.
- Drawing Graphics with Canvas
- A new HTML element for programmable graphics.
<canvas> can be used for rendering graphs, UI elements, and other custom graphics on the client.
- Tips for Authoring Fast-loading HTML Pages
- An optimized web page not only provides for a more responsive site for your visitors, but also reduces the load on your web servers and internet connection.